Get ready for Battle! Invasion Day is coming! Make sure that you prepare yourself and your Kingdom, as Lords from other Kingdoms are also preparing to invade. Invasion Teleports are here, and this adds a new aspect of gameplay to Iron Throne that we have not yet encountered.
Will you join in the fight? Capital War has proven to be a fun challenge for many Kingdoms. Alliances fight for control and the right to be the ruling Alliance. While this comes with its own benefits the rewards with the last update have made the fight even more worth it.
Have you dreamed of exploring other Kingdoms and seeing what they have to offer? Have you wondered whether the people are different or the scenery is better? Winning Capital can now give you the opportunity to explore new Kingdoms make new friends and maybe even a new enemy or two.
What are Invasion Teleports?
Invasion Teleports were introduced to Iron Throne with the last update. These ports allow players to visit other Kingdoms during specified times. This is an opportunity that was not previously available in Iron Throne to travel to new Kingdoms.
How Do I Get an Invasion Teleport?
Now that Invasion Teleports are here, everyone is going to want to get their hands on a port. However, these prizes will not be easy to obtain. Invasion Teleports are being offered as a reward for conquering Capital. The Alliance Leader or King receives one Invasion Teleport after Capital. After this, 12 more Invasion Teleports are sent to the Capital Vault. The King is able to distribute these Teleports to their fellow Alliance Members to use.
However, each Alliance member can only be given one Invasion Teleport item until the next Capital War, and the King is not able to award themselves multiple Invasion Teleports. This allows various members to participate in this activity, and for your team to be able to travel together to visit neighboring communities.
How Do I Use Invasion Teleports?
Invasion Teleports are available now; however, they cannot be used at random times. This is good news for players who may be worried about random players teleporting into their Kingdom and catching them off guard. Iron Throne has set times where these are usable. The plus side to this is you know when Invaders from other Kingdoms may come to visit; however, you never know if it will be your Kingdom that they port to. There is only one day at this time that players are able to use Invasion Teleports, Saturday.
The Kingdoms that are available for Invasion will be displayed when an Invasion Teleport is used. Kingdoms that are less than 30 days old or undergoing maintenance will not be displayed on this list. Select the Kingdom that you would like to travel to, and hit ‘Invade Kingdom.’ When you do this, you will be teleported to a random location within the selected Kingdom.
Invasion Teleports can be used on Saturdays at the following times:
- 12:00 AM to 4:00 AM PDT
- 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM PDT
- 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM PDT
Criteria for Using the Invasion Teleports
There are criteria for the use of the Invasion Teleports. Some of them are normal criteria when porting anywhere. Fortunately, Iron Throne has provided us with that information. Therefore, if you are struggling to use your Invasion Teleport, check out the criteria below to make sure this is not preventing your use of this item.
Below are the criteria for using Invasion Teleports:
- Players can only enter 1 Kingdom per Invasion Teleport.
- Players can only use an Invasion Teleport if they are part of an Alliance.
- Players with Heroes that are captured or deployed cannot use an Invasion Teleport item.
- Reinforcements or Prisoners in a player’s Castle will be forcibly returned to their owner’s Castle when an Invasion Teleport item is used.
- Players that are enlisting in Battle Royale or Team Deathmatch cannot use an Invasion Teleport item.
After Using an Invasion Teleport
Once you use your Invasion Teleport, you are teleported to a random location within the Kingdom you have selected as your target. Once there, you are able to use normal Teleports to move around the Kingdom. However, while the rules for Gathering, Attacking, Scouting, Hunting, and Camping are the same, there are some restrictions when invading another Kingdom. It is important to note some of the restrictions, especially those concerning Peace Shields.
The following actions are restricted while traveling to another Kingdom:
- Attacking the Capital and/or Sanctuaries
- Raid participation
- Using the Alliance Menu or Dragon Skill
- Acquiring Points for Solo/Inferno/Alliance Events
- Battlefield Content (Team Deathmatch, Battle Royale, Arena)
- Using Peace Shields
- Active Peace Shields will be forcibly removed when using an Invasion Teleport item.
- Story Mode and Town Mode will still be available
When Your Kingdom is Invaded
Your Kingdom has been invaded. When this happens, all Lords within the Kingdom will receive a message letting them know. A new Location Tracking Feature has been put in place to allow players in the invaded Kingdom to see where the Invading Lords are on the Kingdom Map. The approximate locations of Invaders will be marked with a red circle. These locations can be seen on the map by all Lords of the Invaded Kingdom, excluding the Invaders.
When attacking an Invader’s Castle, players can use their Dragon to activate a special buff. Once the buff is used, the Invader will be able to apply damage regardless of the opponent’s Troop defense. Ignus is available for use 3 times when attacking Invading players.
The Special Buff applies to both attacker and defender. It nullifies both sides’ defense power. In addition, only tiers matched with or under a defender’s top tier can be deployed in battle. If a defender’s highest Troop Tier is three, an attacker can only deploy Tier 3 or lower troops. If an attacker does not have Tier 3 or lower troops, the battle will be canceled. If the Invader has mostly higher-Tier Troops, you can use Ignus (Dragon) to attack with lower-Tier Troops! However, the 3-use limit still applies when using Ignus against Invading players.
The Invasion with ChrisHero100
The Special Buff does help out some to prevent massive bloodshed on both sides. However, there are some things that you can do to be sure you are ready when your Kingdom is invaded. Obviously the Lords (and Ladies) who invade your Kingdoms will be strong. These are the players that have conquered their own Wonder, and so they are typically the players that dominate within their Kingdom.
- When preparing for Invasion, remember that your top priority should always be safety. With the knowledge that the invasion occurs every Saturday, and knowing the time frames that it occurs within (see above), it becomes easier to protect ourselves. Friday evening, before you log out, be sure to set either a 24 hour or 3 Day Peace Shield, and you’ll have no worries about invaders coming to your Kingdom.
- Before taking on new foes as you travel to new kingdoms or have visitors in your Kingdoms, make sure that you are working out a solid setup. This means making sure that you are not only training troops but also strengthening them with Research, Gear, Runes, and Buffs.
- Recall that because of the Special Buff, battle outcomes will not be normal. So do not use these to judge your outcomes, but have fun if you choose to go without a Peace Shield.
- Port to a point within your Alliance’s Territory to ensure that you are receiving the buffs from your Alliance as well.
- Be sure that your Guard Captain is appointed if you chose to remain unshielded.
- If you are worried about your Resources or troops when unshielded, utilize your warehouse.
- Make sure that if you are unshielded, you equip the correct skills tree. Do not try to take hits while wearing Construction Skills! We have all had our share of going into Deathmatch with the wrong skills, but here you will lose real troops.
It Has Only Just Begun…
Invasion Day is new. We all will be testing and learning our boundaries and having some fun visiting other Kingdoms. However, this is just the beginning. We will be bringing you up-to-date strategy and information as we continue to see more of invaders (and maybe do some invading ourselves.)
However, in the meantime use common sense and keep yourself safe. If you are looking to do some invading yourself, make sure you check out our article on Capital so that your Alliance can earn the ports needed to visit your neighboring Kingdoms. However, we are aware that this opportunity will not be available to everyone. So while you are waiting in your Kingdom for Invaders, do not forget that you can join us on the Line App (add that Cinder and ask ‘for an invite to the Elite Room”) or Discord.