Joining or creating an Alliance is one of the most critical things a player should do upon beginning Iron Throne. Not only does it enhance the gaming experience, but an Alliance also provides crucial benefits to your gameplay. Being part of an Alliance in Iron Throne will ensure that you have the tools necessary to succeed and thrive.
Creating An Alliance
Should you decide to create your Alliance upon starting the game, it is fairly simple. You must be Citadel Level Six, and it costs 200 Gold Coins. As Alliances are limited to 60 members, it may behoove larger alliances to create secondary training or farm Alliances to accommodate growing members.
Obtain Alliance gifts by purchasing Packs, killing Monsters and destroying Chaotic/Defiled Strongholds. Gifts contain prizes such as Honor Points, Alliance Points, Speed Ups, Lord XP, Gold, RSS and much more. Be sure to log on and collect your Gifts several times daily as they do expire.
The Alliance Shop is available to obtain items needed in the day-to-day management of your Castle. Using Honor Points, you can purchase things such as Peace Shields, AP Potions, Teleports, RSS and Speeds. A Rank 4 or higher can add additional items from the Catalog, so be sure to star the items you desire to have stocked.
The War tab reflects all current combat actions in the Alliance including Rallies, Defenses and Solo Wars. This is the screen where you join Alliance rallies and monitor the combat activity of other Alliance members. The “War Record” tab contains the results of all battles and provides a useful history of Alliance combat activity.
Alliance Research is a priority for your growing alliance. There are many options to choose from so be sure to prioritize effectively. Members must go into the “Research” tab under “Alliance” and donate resources or gold to accomplish finishing the research. Alliance Research is essential to building a strong team, and the better the Research, the more benefit to the members as a whole. There are huge benefits to Alliance Research, such as reducing the amount of time it takes to complete reserach.
A fun, fast-paced battle, the Alliance Deathmatch pits up to 20 members of your Alliance against members of a similarly powered Alliance. This can be done several times a day and is great for team building and rewards. An R4 or R5 must enlist the Alliance for Alliance Deathmatch each time, or it defaults to Team Deathmatch.
Alliance Members in Iron Throne must work together to build Territories that benefit all. The degree to which these are effective is based upon Alliance Research. Building an Alliance Building requires members to send troops to aid in the construction, and at least twenty members must participate to complete a build. Let’s take a closer look:
Members residing in the vicinity of the Alliance Castle will enjoy an increase in their Resource Production rate and maximum Warehouse capacity. Additionally, the “Defense Effect” will apply when your Castle is under attack, providing additional Attack, Defense and HP.
There are two different types of Defense Facilities, and these buildings are limited to a maximum of six per Alliance. Alliance Research determines how many are allowed to be built. The first type decreases the Attack of all enemies within the Defense area. The second type also decreases the Attack of all enemies within the Defense area and additionally Attacks all enemies within the Defense area.
There are five different types of Resource Centers available to build, based on Alliance Architecture Research.
- Alliance Silver Mine
- Alliance Farm
- Alliance Lumberyard
- Alliance Quarry
- Alliance Iron Mine
These Buildings allow you to safely gather resources without being attacked by your enemies. Only one type is available to build at a time, and the duration is based upon Alliance Extend Duration Research. For example, Level 1 Extend Duration Research allows each building to exist for approximately 3 days.
The Shrine allows for the alliance to summon an exclusive Raid Monster that only your Alliance can hit. The battle time is thirty minutes so be sure all members are online at the designated time to fight. The initial Alliance Research necessary for this is Architecture Level 1, and there are several Alliance Researches available to enhance the Raid Monster hunt. Unlock Level Limit increases the maximum level Raid Monster that is summoned, and Quick Summon decreases the cooldown time between monsters.
The Alliance Wyvern joins rally attacks and provides combat buffs to the rallied troops. The Alliance Wyvern’s maximum level is Lv 25 and requires members to donate RSS. Trait Points are accumulated at each level and are designated to specific skills determined by Rank 4 or higher.
Artifact Dragon Skill
The Artifact Dragon requires fully charged Artifact Essence. To charge the Essence you must have control over the Sanctuaries that match the Essences you wish to use. There are six Sanctuaries, six Essences, and three Artifact Dragon Skills.
- Creator Skill: Creates twenty Gold Resource Centers in the given area
- Enormous Shield Skill: Grants a one-day peace shield to all Alliance members in the area.
- Shackles of Disaster Skill: Decreases the march time of enemies within the area by 50% for one day.
Ancient Dragon Skills
To use the Ancient Dragon Skills, the Alliance must first Conquer the Iron Throne. There are two extremely powerful skills that the Ancient Dragon possesses:
- Infernal Breath: Once used, this skill destroys Peace Shields, Alliance Buildings, Resource Centers, Monsters and Chaotic Strongholds. This is an incredibly powerful skill that lasts for one day and has a six-day cool down.
- Ancient Dragon’s Blessing: This applies a random buff to all Lords in the Kingdom; Speed up effectiveness, Research Speed increase or Training Speed increase. The random buff will last for one day and has a six-day cool down.
There is now a tab for Alliance Achievements. Each day, team members contribute towards the overall goals to earn prizes for the Alliance. There are three tabs here; Daily, Accumulated, and Perks.
The Daily Achievements are completed…daily, and there are several difficulty levels, which are set by the R4 or R5. If you change the difficulty, it will apply to the next day. There is a limit per Alliance member, so it’s important for everyone to participate until the daily goal is met. Alliance Achievement and Personal Achievement rewards will be distributed when the Daily Achievement is reached. The Personal Achievement Awards are distributed automatically through Alliance Mail. There is a maximum target number for each players. Once that limit is reached, your points will no longer count. Achievement Gift Points earned can be swapped for Achievement Gift Chests. The bar along the top of the Daily Achievement list is cumulative, and once that limit is reached, everyone can claim the gift box.
Accumulative Achievements do not reset, and there are no individual prizes. Currently the Alliance level prizes for this are under development.
This will be available in a future update.
Alliance Participation Tracking
R4 and R5 of the Alliance can now track many stats associated with their members (a long requested update!). This Alliance Activity feature lets Leadership track the following stats:
- Alliance Contribution
- Week’s Daily Achievement Contribution
- Power Fluctuation
- Blood Moon
- True World
- Continent Domination
- Alliance War
This is especially helpful to track those who may be logging on, but not contributing the Alliance in any way.
The R5 of the Alliance can distribute Resources and Items from the Vault to players within the Alliance. There is a 35 day cooldown in effect for these Awards. You cannot Alliance and get gifted multiple times. However if you leave your current Alliance and come back, the cooldown does not apply.
Fun Alliance Activities
There are many activities you can do as an Alliance. Some of these are:
- Rift: Kill the invading monsters before they attack your Alliance Castle!
- Dark Moon: Work with your Alliance to conquer territories and have some fun!
- Alliance Death Match: Play this daily and work on your teamwork skills! There is also a monthly Tournament.
- Alliance Raid Boss: OK, this isn’t everyone’s favorite, but Auto-Boss saves your fingers if you have it.
- Domination: Work with your Alliance to take over the territory of other Alliances in a Risk-style battle for supremacy!
- Alliance War: Complete economic tasks and then fight for your Sanctuaries in this two day event.
As in any Alliance, there are many things you can do to best help the Alliance succeed. Here are just a few:
- Create a hive where players can gather. Although some Alliances will want to scatter to present a smaller target, the benefits from the Alliance Buildings are only realized by being close.
- Scan your member’s Castles to ensure that all members who need a Peace Shield have them activated and have a way to contact those who are in trouble.
- List NAPS or Enemies on your Alliance Notice.
- Commit to donating to your Alliance Research as much as possible and send troops to support Alliance Building construction.
- Log in frequently, as attendance status is monitored by Iron Throne and rewards are given daily for participation. Additionally, Alliance Leadership can track member activity, as the Members screen shows who is active, as well as the last time an Alliance member has logged on.
- Actively contribute to your Alliance Achievements.
- Hit the Help button. Everyone wants to get maximum Helps to decrease their research and building timers!
Above all, treat your fellow Alliance members with kindness and respect. The strongest Alliances are also Family.
Alliance Research is very important for all members. Learn about the perks of Alliance Research in How to Maximize Alliance Research.
Read some tips about how to keep your Alliance active and fun in Elite Tips to Keep Your Alliance Active and Engaged.
Join the Conversation on our community sites!
Stay Tuned for more great information from our Elite Team as Iron Throne continues to evolve.